How to Deep-Clean a Small Business or Office Infected with Covid-19
Things that are known currently about Covid-19
- It is spread from person-to-person and happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet).
- This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets.
- Transmission of coronavirus to persons from contaminated surfaces with the virus has not been documented.
- Transmission of coronavirus in general occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through fomites.
- Current evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials.
- Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of Covid-19
Original Article Source Credits: SmallBusiness.com , https://smallbusiness.com/
Article Written By: NA
Original Article Posted on: March 17, 2020
Link to Original Article: https://smallbusiness.com/covid-19/how-to-deep-clean-a-small-business-or-office-infected-with-covid-19/